This webinar is now archived.
Please join the National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS (NBLCA) and the National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable for a webinar on July 11, 2017 about National African American Hepatitis C Action Day. The webinar will include information about the history and purpose of Action Day, perspectives from a health care provider, patient, and advocate, and a call to action for organizations and individuals. Presentations will be followed by Q&A and discussion.
- Gloria Searson, Coalition on Positive Health Empowerment (COPE)
- Dr. Oluwaseun O. Falade-Nwulia, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Francis LaMont Adams, South Carolina HIV/AIDS Council
- Shernell (Toni) Sells, South Carolina HIV/AIDS Council
- Daniel Raymond, Harm Reduction Coalition
- For more information about this webinar, contact Tina Broder, NVHR’s Program Director.