This webinar is now archived.
Click here for the slides. Click here for the recording. (Click the link and then enter name and email address to view the webinar)
Please join the National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS (NBLCA) and the National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable for a webinar on July 11, 2017 about National African American Hepatitis C Action Day. The webinar will include information about the history and purpose of Action Day, perspectives from a health care provider, patient, and advocate, and a call to action for organizations and individuals. Presentations will be followed by Q&A and discussion.
- Gloria Searson, Coalition on Positive Health Empowerment (COPE)
- Dr. Oluwaseun O. Falade-Nwulia, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Francis LaMont Adams, South Carolina HIV/AIDS Council
- Shernell (Toni) Sells, South Carolina HIV/AIDS Council
- Daniel Raymond, Harm Reduction Coalition
- For more information about this webinar, contact Tina Broder, NVHR’s Program Director.