This webinar is now archived.
What can be done about hepatitis C (HCV) for $10K?
Join us for a webinar on April 21 to hear how National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable’s mini-grantees produced big results on a modest budget.
- What is being done about access to HCV treatment in Puerto Rico?
- How do you build a national media campaign in one year?
- What does it take to get primary care to increase screening of at-risk patients for HCV?
- How can you involve residents in treating HCV using telemedicine?
- What does it take to establish a successful HCV support group?
- What is happening in southwestern Indiana to build support for syringe services programs?
National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable 2016 Mini-Grantee Webinar
Friday, April 21, 2017, 1 pm Eastern
Click here to register
During this webinar, you’ll learn more about NVHR’s 2016 Mini-Grant awardees: AIDS Resource Group of Evansville, El Punto en la Montaña, and the University of Utah. Each organization will provide a summary of their one-year project including findings, challenges, and lessons learned. The webinar will include an opportunity for discussion and audience question and answer.