This webinar is now archived.
Please download a copy of the slides here and recording here. (Click the link and then enter name and email address to view the webinar)
What can be done about hepatitis C (HCV) for $10K?
Join us for a webinar on April 21 to hear how National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable’s mini-grantees produced big results on a modest budget.
- What is being done about access to HCV treatment in Puerto Rico?
- How do you build a national media campaign in one year?
- What does it take to get primary care to increase screening of at-risk patients for HCV?
- How can you involve residents in treating HCV using telemedicine?
- What does it take to establish a successful HCV support group?
- What is happening in southwestern Indiana to build support for syringe services programs?
National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable 2016 Mini-Grantee Webinar
Friday, April 21, 2017, 1 pm Eastern
Click here to register
During this webinar, you’ll learn more about NVHR’s 2016 Mini-Grant awardees: AIDS Resource Group of Evansville, El Punto en la Montaña, and the University of Utah. Each organization will provide a summary of their one-year project including findings, challenges, and lessons learned. The webinar will include an opportunity for discussion and audience question and answer.
For more information about this webinar, contact Tina Broder, NVHR’s Program Director, email@example.com.
For more information about NVHR’s 2016 Mini-Grant Program, visit our website.