- About Us
- NVHR Hepatitis C Resources
- NVHR Hepatitis C State Specific Resources Pages
- More than Tested, Cured Project
- Hepatitis C Treatment Access
NVHR Webinar - Updates on CDC’s National Viral Hepatitis Campaigns
This webinar took place on Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 3pm Eastern. It has been archived.
Join us for a webinar on Updates on CDC’s National Viral Hepatitis Campaigns. Dr. Cynthia Jorgensen, the Lead for Education, Training and Communication in CDC’s Division of Viral Hepatitis, will present an overview of two CDC campaigns, including recently released new
- Know Hepatitis B, which promotes hepatitis B testing among Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
- Know More Hepatitis, which encourages hepatitis C testing in people born from 1945-1965
Dr. Jorgensen will also discuss ways we can use these materials in our communities. There will be an opportunity for those on the webinar to express requests for future materials developed by CDC.
To learn more about NVHR's program, visit http://nvhr.org/program
Questions or comments? Email Tina Broder, Senior Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.