- About Us
- NVHR Hepatitis C Resources
- NVHR Hepatitis C State Specific Resources Pages
- More than Tested, Cured Project
- Hepatitis C Treatment Access
An Open Community Call to Discuss the Barriers to Hepatitis C Care for People Who Use Drugs
An Open Community Call to Discuss the Barriers to
Hepatitis C Care for People Who Use Drugs
Monday, March 6, 2017, 4 pm Eastern
1-800-216-6327, access code 716341
Please join the Atlanta Harm Reduction Coalition, the National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable, the People's Harm Reduction Alliance, and the Urban Survivor’s Union for a conference call to talk about how to address barriers to hepatitis C care faced by individuals who use drugs. We will give a brief overview of our collaborative project to address some of these barriers, and then we invite you to join us in an open discussion about what people are experiencing in the community. The goal of this call is for us to gather different perspectives and identify ways that service providers and advocates can work together nationally to improve access to hepatitis C care for people who use drugs.
1. What are the biggest challenges that you or your consumers face in accessing hepatitis C prevention, care, and treatment services?
2. What is working well in your community that would be helpful for others around the country to learn more about?
For more information, contact Tina Broder, NVHR’s Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.