- About Us
- NVHR Hepatitis C Resources
- NVHR Hepatitis C State Specific Resources Pages
- More than Tested, Cured Project
- Hepatitis C Treatment Access
NVHR Webinar: Hepatitis C Screening in Emergency Departments
This webinar was held on September 26, 2016. It is now archived.
For supplemental questions and answers from the webinar, click here.
Join us for a webinar on Monday, September 26, 2016 from 12:00-1:30pm on hepatitis C
screening in emergency departments. Our three panelists are emergency medicine physicians
who will discuss their work implementing hepatitis C screening initiatives at each of their institutions as well as targeted versus universal screening and the challenges of sustaining such screening programs.
Click here to register.
The webinar will be followed by time for Q&A and discussion. Our panelists are:
- Dr. James Galbraith, Associate Professor in the Department of Emergency Medicine at the University of Alabama.
- Dr. Yu-Hsiang Hsieh, Associate Professor in the Department of Emergency at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Dr. Richard Rothman, Professor and Vice Chair of Research for the Department of Emergency Medicine at Johns Hopkins and the Department of Medicine’s Division of Infectious Diseases.
- Dr. Douglas White, Associate Clinical Professor of Emergency Medicine at University of California, San Francisco and Director of Emergency Department HIV Screening and HCV Screening at Highland Hospital, Alameda Health System in Oakland, CA.
Register for the webinar here!