- About Us
- NVHR Hepatitis C Resources
- NVHR Hepatitis C State Specific Resources Pages
- More than Tested, Cured Project
- Hepatitis C Treatment Access
Navigating Hepatitis C: What Patients Need to Know
This webinar took place on Wednesday, March 18, 2015, at 2pm Eastern. It is now archived.
This webinar covered the most important elements that patients need to know regarding screening, access to care, receiving and paying for treatment, and living with hepatitis C.
- Bruce Burkett of the Hep C Alliance
- Lucinda Porter of the Hepatitis C Support Project and Hep Mag
- Robin Lord Smith of Hepatitis C Association and Help-4-Hep
- Ronni Marks of Hepatitis C Mentor & Support Group
For more information contact Tina Broder, Senior Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.